Brixton’s Market House is an intimate late-night venue with tasty cocktails and great music by some of London's best DJs on weekends. One of very few places open after 2am, you'll be hard pressed to find another spot to dance the night away! Market House is also the perfect place to host your private…
Big Mad Andy's Peep Show Quiz - Market House Brixton
- Market House
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS BUT THIS IS NOT CONTAGIOUS
Liam Noble, AKA Big Mad Andy has stocked up on Breakfast Room Green and is ready to bring you the ultimate quiz on one of Britain’s favourite sitcoms, Peep Show!
Famed for his emotionally unstable yet lovable painter/decorator, Big Mad Andy will delve deep into this cult classic, testing your knowledge of all things Peep Show!
Maximum 8 players to a team - See you there! 👁
Please Note: Be prepared to make friends as you may be sharing a table with another team - Good Luck!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
General admission. Maximum ticket purchase is for 6 people
|18:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
443, Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Market House
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.