Is it the only pub on the planet with a huge arcade, weekly comedy nights, a bequiffed quiz master, Karaoke, an onsite Tap Room, a cosy Gin Yard and a Pizzeria? Probably. Add to that some quirky decor, some of the friendliest staff around and half an entire boat and you're just about getting close to…
Pop Bus Tours
- The Four Thieves
"The singalong, London music tour, party-on-wheels!”
Join us for a party like no other, on London’s number one attraction and ONLY singalong pop heritage tour bus! Your super-talented singing-tour-guide will take you on a journey around London’s top landmarks but with a music history, singalong twist! We ask you to buckle up and sing loudly onboard our double-decker bus! With food and drink options, that come in cute Pop Bus packaging, awaiting you upon arrival at the awesome Four Thieves pub, this really is a POP bus in every way!
You will arrive at The Four Thieves and be met by your singing-tour-guide-host for the trip. Here in the Pop Bus reception area, you will receive your selected pre-paid packages, including any paid for merchandise. You will have approximately 40-60 minutes in this area to enjoy your food and drink, take selfies, gather your party together, and collect your wristbands. (You will need the right wristband for your allotted tour time.) Your tour guide will then talk you through some do’s and don’ts and ask you to pop to the loo before setting off for the MOST FUN YOU’VE EVER HAD ON FOUR WHEELS!
THE POP BUS ROUTE
The tour itself will take approximately 1.5 hours, give or take a turn or two, depending on the wonderful London traffic, including these historic sites and areas of Great British pop music interest along the way…
Royal Albert Hall
Hendrix & Handel’s pads
Battersea Power Station
General Admission - 1pm Tour
ENTRY to the greatest music singalong tour!
Guests must arrive 1 hour before Tour departure, to check in and receive wristbands.
Any pre-ordered catering packages and merchandise will be given. Further refreshments are available at the Four Thieves bar.
|12:00 - 14:30||£45.00|
51, Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.