The Draft House Westbridge is a wonderful addition to the Battersea drinking scene. This modern gastro pub is a popular hangout in Battersea, known for it's delicious food and obviously the extensive beer menu, with one of the most exclusive ranges of beer you can find anywhere in London. Perfect for…
Tie Dyeing at The Draft House
- No reviews.
- Draft House Westbridge
Using a range of colourful dyes we will be transforming your clothing ready for the summer! Drawing with dyes onto cloth and dipping into buckets of dye creating unusual and wacky patterns by tying, folding, pleating and scrunching the cloth!!!!!!
This workshop is aimed at beginners to experienced Tie Dyers! Nicole will guide you through each process resulting in a selection of interesting designs.
Please dress for mess and at the end of the workshop please tidy your space and clean any equipment used, thank you :)
Preparation before the workshop
Clothing: See what you have at home, or visit the local charity shop, bring up to 4 items of clothing to the workshop to dye.
Workshop tutor - Nicole
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Please let Nicole know if you can’t make the workshop by phone / text or email. If you are unable to make this workshop, your ticket can be refunded only if you give 5 days notice prior to the date of the workshop.
74-76, Battersea Bridge Road, SW11 3AG
Battersea Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.