Join beer sommeliers from Boutique Bar Brands and former Wild & present Ubrew brewer Johnny Clayton for a night of discovering sour beers matched with unusual food.
Tasting and talk hosted by Boutique Bar Brands with a special guest from a brewing expert, for the technical geeks among us!
Tasting through six sour beers from UK and Belgium matched with unusual food pairings. We will taste different styles of sour beers from rare lambic, Flemish sour ales to more modern sour beers from the best of the UK beer scene. Expect rare and unusual beers, introduced to you by industry experts.
If you like sour beers or are intrigued by the idea of being blown away by tart, fruity, refreshing, mouth-watering and complex beers then this is an event not to be missed!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
Whilst we don't have a kitchen, we have a talented chef who can do custom catering for pre-booked events and parties. We also have two excellent take-away partners who are happy to deliver freshly made pizzas and delicious curries straight to our door.
Out Of Office
Out of Office is a hot desk hub, events space and micro pub. Out Of Office is designed to replicate the hubbub of a cafe where you can do your most inspiring work in during the day and kick back with a beer after hours, providing everything you need to work ‘out of office’. We’ve sourced beautiful soft drinks and caffeinated beverages to keep you stimulated throughout the day with loose leaf teas from Good & Proper tea and speciality coffee from London roaster Climpson and Sons.
Our micro pub is designed to be the new ‘local’ pub for residents of Battersea and Clapham. We stock over 50 independent beers, artisan spirits and wines.