Hagen & Hyde is a pub on Balham High Street that "brings you a little more than the norm". It strives to bring delicious ingredients to the menu, specialising in fresh fish, sharing mains and seasonal game dishes. These traditional British dishes have a modern twist and are prepared to perfection…
HAHA Hagen - Comedy Night
- No reviews.
- Hagen & Hyde
Named “the world’s most famous blagger” by The Daily Telegraph. Most famously he handed Prime Minister Theresa May a P45 form and showered disgraced FIFA president Sepp Blatter with hundreds of dollar bills in bribe payments. Simon starred in Lee Nelson’s Well Good Show and sketch series Lee Nelson’s Well Funny People.
“This is satire so sharp you could slash a tyre with it” - The Daily Telegraph
“Comedy legend" - The Sun
“Never less than ingenious” The Times
Fosters Best Newcomer Nominee 2015 is a prolific writer, known initially for his surreal one liners before proving himself as an accomplished narrative and sketch writer too. He has appeared on 'Tonight at the London Palladium', 'Live From The BBC', 'The Chris Ramsey Show' and 'Elevenish',
‘For good quality gags per minute, there is no better comedian’
‘Relentlessly entertaining, full of beautiful imagery’
Chloe Petts’ “inexhaustibly funny mind” (Diva Magazine) and “compelling presence” (Steve Bennett, Chortle) has established her as one of the most exciting new acts on the circuit. She was recently heard on BBC Five Live’s Fighting Talk and has appeared on Channel 4’s Random Acts and BBC 3 Quickies.
Ben Pope was the Piccadilly Comedy Club New Comedian of the Year Winner 2017 and has placed as a finalist in So You Think You’re Funny and Comedy Cafe New Act of the Year 2015. Ben has previously worked with the award-winning NewsRevue, and appeared on Comedy Central’s Achievement Unlocked and BBC New Comedy Award on Radio 4 Extra. He is also one third of the cult sketch group Princes of Main
“Smart and artfully ramshackle” ★★★★ The List
“Supremely confident…great material” – Bruce Dessau
Naz has appeared on Live at the Electric (BBC Three), Russell Howard’s Good News (BBC3) and Horrible Histories(CBBC). He’s also acted in Drunk History (Comedy Central), Plebs (ITV2) and Bull (UKTV Gold). In 2016 Naz wrote and starred in Flat TV alongside Tom Rosenthal. Naz made up one third of sketch group WItTank and has performed in the highly-praised Inside Number 9(BBC2), Channel 4’s Back, Comedy Central’s Absolutely Fine and Trauma for ITV.
“A high energy, no-holds-barred hour from the consistently funny Naz” The Telegraph
“Particularly magnetic” The Guardian
“He is a name to remember, however difficult that might be. Very confident, very original and tightly performed” Richard Herring
Comdey Night Ticket
|19:00 - 22:00||£8.00|
157 Balham High Road SW12 9AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.