A lovely and lively neighbourhood boozer in the heart of Islington that dates back to the 17th Century. They host a wild weekly pub quiz on Tuesdays and throw massive parties every Friday and Saturday night. In between all of this they have comedy, live music and are home to Angel's most buzzing andbeautiful…
The Ultimate Friends Quiz hosted by the Friends with Friends Podcast
Could we BE anymore excited!?
Finally, it's back, the quiz we've all been waiting for..... The Ultimate Friends Quiz! And this time it's better than ever as its brought to you by none other than Dave Cribb of the Friends with Friends Podcast!
Do you know how they measure pants? What is Chandler Bing’s job? Can you speak French like Joey? If so, come test your knowledge on possibly the greatest sitcom ever made. Get your vocals ready for an evening of singing smelly Cat and getting more competitive than Ross and Monica at thanksgiving.
Don’t bamboozle yourself, come and win free shots, bottles of bubbles and other prizes!
Max. 6 to a team | £3 per person | 7PM K.O
Table of 2
<p>1 table of up too 2 people. </p>
|19:00 - 22:30||£6.00|
Table of 4
<p>1 table of up too 4 people</p>
|19:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
Table of 5
<p>Table of up to 5 people.</p>
|19:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
Table of 6
<p>Table for up to 6 people</p>
|19:00 - 22:30||£18.00|
44, Essex Road, Angel, N1 8LN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.