A lovely and lively neighbourhood boozer in the heart of Islington that dates back to the 17th Century. They host a wild weekly pub quiz on Tuesdays and throw massive parties every Friday and Saturday night. In between all of this they have comedy, live music and are home to Angel's most buzzing andbeautiful…
Musical Bingo Presents House Of Horrors Tour - Islington
HOUSE OF HORRORS TOUR 2020
Had enough of 2020… You’ve Seen Nothing Yet…. 🎃
We are going to make your October a living nightmare, get ready for our biggest and scariest Halloween tour to date. We are taking over 5 brilliant venues and embark on our nights of debauchery, mischief and partying! Come along, get dressed to your best, hazmats suits at the ready and apocalypse vibes all round. As traditional, we’ll be having a best costume competition this year so bring your A-game and the winner will win a very special prize 😱
We’ll also be introducing our latest round ‘Freaky Faces’, filled with some of music’s most terrifying but ingenious artists including, Marylin Manson, Michael Jackson, Slipknot, Lady Gaga and Sia!
WHAT TO EXPECT?!
CIRCUS THEME DÉCOR - DANCE OFFS – STAGE CHALLENGES – PRIZES – MYSTERY BOXES – HILARIOUS HOSTS – CONFETTI SHOWERS - DANCING – SINGING & SO MUCH MORE!!
How the game works!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers, we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just a quirky random topic.
Then it’s over to the DJ’s Rapture and Jonny Unknown as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CHANGE OUR THEME EACH MONTH, WHAT'S ADVERTISED IS THE THEME FOR THE UP AND COMING SHOW ONLY***
|Table of 5||19:00 - 21:30||£50.00|
|Table of 6||19:00 - 21:30||£60.00|
44, Essex Road, Angel, N1 8LN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.