The Narrowboat is a hidden gem and the one and only pub situated directly on Regent’s Canal in Islington. A beautiful pub tucked away from the hustle and bustle for those who enjoy relaxing with friends and family. We have a fantastic range of cask ales and craft beers and spirits, as well as a…
DOGGY BRUNCH: CHRISTMAS MARKET
- No reviews.
- The Narrow Boat
Welcome to our first ever Christmas Market supporting All Dog's Matter.
Get into the festive season and pick up some unique purchases.
We will have plenty of festive food and drinks to get you in the mood with backdrop of festive tunes!
-All Dog's Matter Stall
-Get you're lashes & brows done in time for Christmas with Lash Caviar Brows & Lash Extensions
-Unique handmade indian jewelry & Fashion Holsters by Deborah Caprioulo
-Art pieces by Maria
- Photography pieces by Melanie Wakefield Photography
More to be announced (Stalls subject to change)
Doggy Brunch: Christmas Market - Drink & Donation
This ticket includes a complimentary tea/coffee on arrival and a £2 donation to All Dogs Matter
|09:30 - 13:00||£5.00|
119, St Peters Street, N1 8PZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like DOGGY BRUNCH: CHRISTMAS MARKET, You should also check out...