Taproom, locatedon Islington's vibrant Upper Street, is a pub serving the best of London and the World's real ales and craft beers. Taproom started off as a London pop-up but due to serious demand and popularity, will remain a permanent member of the Islington Pub family. There is an impressively large…
This Is Your Trial
THIS IS YOUR TRIAL
comedians as lawyers, prosecute or defend audience members accused by their friends.
The audience is also the jury, deciding guilt or innocence.
Always different, always hilarious, almost always guilty.
With 8 years of shows across the UK, Ireland and Australia, the critically-acclaimed, award-winning show has established a residency in London.
“A perfect bit of improv mayhem” – (MIRROR) *****
“A guilty pleasure..” (SCOTTISH DAILY MAIL) *****
"A superb improvised show. Seriously good fun. Book ahead." (IRISH SUN) ****
"the court “proceedings” had the audience in stitches" - (UPSIDE NEWS - AUSTRALIA) *****
"the randomness of material for comedians to riff off, means the show is almost guaranteed to elicit giggles." (GUARDIAN) ****
"A genuinely inventive, intelligent, comedy creation.” (SCOTSMAN) *****
Book your seat for jury service now!
Adult - Standard 2020
|16:00 - 18:00||£7.00|
2x adults 2x kids
|16:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
Child - Standard 2020
|16:00 - 18:00||£5.00|
163, Upper Street, N1 1RE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.