We have rocketed to the moon and hacked through the darkest jungles.
But never have we entertained your inner ears with the celestial musings of a mummichog, delighted you with an angelic choir of decelerated crickets, or taken you to Jatinga in the belly of a horned plumier. Travel down memory lane and fly a kite with Grandmother in this sensory nostalgic dream. Awaken your tongue, chant with the monks of cucumber, and see if you have the gift of the Victorian gab.
Ascend the skies in a gargantuan balloon to the place where lost thoughts accumulate. And re-discover your love of invention. You will be taken on a peculiar auditory journey of strange imaginings. Inspired by the great Edgar Allan Poe, who researched extensively into the wondrous state of hypnagogia.
That elusive moment which occurs just before sleep, when the creative mind is at its peak.
Sessions will include an arrival cocktail, The Great Phantasmogorical Excursion, Hendricks Masterclass and a tapas stylized dish to compliment the unusualness of Hendricks gin!
Two Session Tickets are available 6:30 pm to 7:10 pm & 7:20 pm to 8:00 pm
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Reminiscent of a nautical antiquities shop, the new permanent PortSide Parlour remains one of London’s many hidden gems, located in the heart of Shoreditch at 14 Rivington Street. Open 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday 5:30pm to 12am, you can wonder in and expect to find one of London’s most impressive selection of rums with 80+ varieties.