To celebrate London Cocktail Week, PortSide Parlour is hosting a weeks worth of events on in our private dining room and showcasing some amazing brands get in fast while there's still tickets available.
The Forgotten Irish Craft The Glendalough distillery was set up by five friends from Wicklow and Dublin with a deep passion for reviving the heritage of craft distilling in Ireland. Throughout the 18th & 19th centuries there were over 200 licensed distilleries in Ireland and along with countless unlicensed ones produced diverse styles of poitín, whiskey, gin and even absinthe.
These days only a small handful remain & Glendalough distillery is striving to revive this heritage.
The distilleries newest release Glendalough Double Barrell being aged in both bourbon and sherry casks. Along side their newest release is a fine range of whiskies including; the Glendalough 7 year old single malt and the Glendalough 13 year old single malt, all of which we will be sampled during the tasting along with there newly released seasonal gin.
The ticket price includes in the MasterClass tasting session there will be a dish representing the flavors of the Irish coast and a cocktail on arrival.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Reminiscent of a nautical antiquities shop, the new permanent PortSide Parlour remains one of London’s many hidden gems, located in the heart of Shoreditch at 14 Rivington Street. Open 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday 5:30pm to 12am, you can wonder in and expect to find one of London’s most impressive selection of rums with 80+ varieties.