Aures London is a multisensory venue that uses technology and dynamic programming to create stand-out events and experiences that will wow your audience. Located within Waterloo’s famous graffiti arches, Leake Street Tunnel, Aures London is UK’s first fully-immersive digital arts and entertainment…
LexTempus Multisensory Music Experience
- Aures London
Welcome aboard a first-of-its-kind audio, visual and sensory experience for music lovers from the UK’s premiere digital immersive venue, Aures London.
Travel may be disrupted this summer, but let us whisk you away through time and space on LexTempus, London’s best digitally immersive experience. Your journey will take you to three American cities to experience the music from three different decades. This immersive audiovisual tour takes you to see some of our favourite decade-defining artists in a whole new way:
- City: Chicago – Time: 1955 to 1965 – Music: Jazz – Artists: Duke Ellington, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Ella Fitzgerald & Nina Simone.
- City: New York – Time: 1965 to 1975 – Music: Soul – Artists: The Temptations, Isaac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye & James Brown.
- City: San Francisco, California – Time: 1975 to 1985 – Music: Disco – Artists: The Emotions, Chic, Sister Sledge, Donna Summer & Diana Ross.
The Experience – a 90-minute musical odyssey that’s a feast for the senses:
- Hear every note like you are actually there with immersive, high-fidelity audio on 54 Pioneer Pro speakers
- Mesmerizing visuals and lighting displayed on floor-to-ceiling 12k, 270-degree screens using Synergy and Q3 media server technology by Avolites. Stunning graphics from visual innovators, Observatory, that will catapult you to these iconic cities to experience these legendary artists
- Feel every beat with ground-breaking use of SubPac haptic technology
- Drift away with a myriad of immersive scents from Magique Paris, creating an immersive experience that is completely unique
Our menu includes a list of bespoke cocktails inspired by the cities we visit, and is specially created by our mixologist team.
LexTempus is an exclusive, time travelling, immersive event, combining studio-quality audio, visuals and ground-breaking pulsating haptic technology with delicious bespoke cocktails to create a unique kaleidoscope of culture.
If you love music and cocktails and want to try something a little different, then book your first-class seat now. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
LEXTEMPUS FIRST-CLASS PACKAGES
VIP First-Class Package: £56 per ticket. Includes 90-minute immersive experience, one daily bespoke welcome drink, three cocktails of your choice (normally £13 each) and two snacks.
Premium First-Class Package: £46 per ticket. Includes 90-minute immersive experience, one daily bespoke welcome drink, two cocktails of your choice (normally £13 each) and one snack.
First-Class Package: £26 per ticket. Includes 90-minute immersive experience and one daily bespoke welcome drink.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday evening shows:
1st Show: Gates open at 18:30PM – Flight leaves at 19:00PM – Show finishes 20:45PM
2nd Show: Gates open at 21:00PM – Flight leaves at 21:30PM – Show finishes 23:15PM
18 Leake Street, SE1 7NN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.