Between the Bridges is London's biggest beer garden. In the Summer months we have a mix of indoor & outdoor areas, and throughout the colder months and festive period, the venue is heated, roofed and winter-proofed making it an all year-around destination. A unique space with drinks tables, weekly…
Drag Emo Karaoke Xmas Party on the South Bank
- No reviews.
- Between The Bridges
Drag Emo Karaoke is coming to Between The Bridges this December for a Christmas SPECTACULAR!
Come sing & dance to you fave Emo Bangers!
Fresh from an incredible performance at Download Festival, Drag Emo Karaoke will be bringing their fabulously emotional ridden karaoke party to London's infamous South Bank. This is your chance to be on stage and sing your heart out to your favourite emo anthems! No repeats, so make sure you arrive early to sign up for your favourite song.
Alongside Emo-Oke there will also be DJ sets & Drag performances throughout the night, so if you are singing your black heart out isn't your bag, you can still dance the night away!
Tickets are only £5 which includes your first drink*
Want free entry? If you're celebrating your birthday between November 28th & December 18th then you can get free entry. Just email email@example.com with the subject Drag Emo Karaoke.
Between The Bridges is located underneath The London Eye on the Southbank, and not only will we be hosting Back To The 80s in their 600 capacity party palace, there will be the finest street food, cocktails, pale ales and IPA’s available across three others bars on site with endless outdoor and indoor seating!
This event will take place in The Pier venue at Between The Bridges. Music will finish at 10:45pm. Tickets guarantee entry before 8pm please make sure you arrive before this time.
*House beer, spirit & mixer or wine - can be redeemed before 8pm only.
Ticket & Drink
Strictly 18+, No ID, No Entry. Ticket & Drink' tickets include 1 free house beer, cider, single (25ml) spirit & mixer or small house wine (175ml). Free drink is limited to 1 per person. Free drink must be claimed by 7:30pm.
|19:00 - 23:00
Between the Bridges, Between The Bridges is located on Queen’s Walk on the South Bank in London, SE1 between Westminster & Waterloo Bridges., SE1 8XX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.