A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Adept with seating and catching the summer and winter sun just right, the Brunel Museum Rooftop Garden is not only primed for warm afternoons and eveningsin…
Sunday afternoon Midnight Apothecary
Join us for award winning cocktails (and an optional guided descent into the huge underground chamber beneath the garden) at Midnight Apothecary to celebrate National Park City Rooftops weekend. Our secret rooftop garden is re situated only 15ft above the ground on top of Brunel's underground Grand Entrance Hall to the Thames Tunnel, one of the city's engineering masterpieces, hailed in Victorian times as 'the eighth wonder of the world'. We are known for our wild cocktails using ingredients grown in the garden or foraged close by. Lottie Muir transformed this neglected space in 2012 into an edible oasis in the heart of Rotherhithe village by the Thames. The garden is alive to the joys and drama of local wildlife and the distant sound of river traffic. Optional guided descents into the underground chamber will take place throughout the afternoon.
Sunday Afternoon Midnight Apothecary
Museum and roof garden entry, guided descent of underground Grand Entrance Hall
|12:30 - 17:30||Free admission|
Railway Avenue, SE16 4LF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.