Boasting some of the most unique and interesting food-led events in the city, My Chocolate are passionate about the art and craft of chocolate making, even playing host to a selection of chocolate walking tours across the city. Taking great pride in combining playful creativity, charm and dedicatedcommitment…
Original Chocolate Making
My Chocolate's Original Chocolate Making Workshop is a fantastic introduction to the art of chocolate making – a deliciously fun treat packed with tasting, discovery, demonstrations and of course lots of mouth watering chocolate.
Chocolate Legend's and Chocolate Conoisseur's Tasting
Kicking off with a quick (and tasty) history lesson, Master Chocolatiers will guide you through the magical legends of chocolate, with the chance to sample plenty of exotic tasters along the way. With a bean-to-bar discovery and chocolate connoisseur tasting session, you’ll then be sampling raw cocoa nibs, 100% pure chocolate and special secret ingredients, for developing a discerning palate.
Personalised Chocolate Treats
Diving in to the chocolate making, you’ll be creating your very own personalised giant chocolate button using professional dipping forks to create marbled effects.
Fresh Truffle Making
After demonstrations from the Master Chocolatiers, the chocolate making and chocolate decorating continues with fresh-cream truffles. You’ll be dipping and decorating your way to swish creations using dark chocolate ganache, milk chocolate fudge, bowls of melted chocolate and decorations such as, white chocolate flakes, honeycomb and strawberry curls.
You will leave with your very own chocolate creations (including the giant button and at least 15 handmade chocolates), packaged up in gorgeous ribbon tied bags.
|Saturday 26th September 2020|
|Sunday 27th September 2020|
|Saturday 03rd October 2020|
|Sunday 04th October 2020|
|Saturday 10th October 2020|
|Sunday 11th October 2020|
|Saturday 17th October 2020|
|Sunday 18th October 2020|
|Saturday 24th October 2020|
|Sunday 25th October 2020|
|Saturday 31st October 2020|
|Sunday 01st November 2020|
|Saturday 07th November 2020|
|Sunday 08th November 2020|
|Saturday 14th November 2020|
|Sunday 15th November 2020|
|Saturday 21st November 2020|
|Sunday 22nd November 2020|
|Saturday 28th November 2020|
|Sunday 29th November 2020|
|Saturday 05th December 2020|
|Sunday 06th December 2020|
|Saturday 12th December 2020|
|Sunday 13th December 2020|
10c, Branch Place, N1 5PH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.