The Mind Palace is a private bar for The Network – a secret organisation of agents and spies currently headed up the Holmes brothers, Sherlock and Mycroft. Discover this immersive speakeasy hidden in plain sight behind Doyle’s Opticians inside the West 12 Shopping Centre in Shepherd’s Bush. Inside…
Sherlock Afternoon Tea and Mini-Mystery
- No reviews.
- The Mind Palace
Get ready to take a trip down Baker Street with Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery. Join us in our secret speakeasy to indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and test your skills of deduction with an original case to crack.
You’ll need to work together as a team to solve the mini-mystery quiz, all whilst tucking into a tasty selection of savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, such as cream cheese salmon pretzels, plus a selection of homemade sweets, including hazelnut choux buns, Black Forest cupcakes and lemon tarts. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email email@example.com with any dietary requirements 72 hours in advance.
12:45 - Classic Afternoon Tea
Includes sandwiches, scones, sweet treats and tea or coffee of your choice plus a mini mystery
|12:45 - 14:15||£39.00|
|14:15- Classic Afternoon Tea||14:15 - 15:45||£39.00|
Doyle's Opticians, Ground Floor, West 12 Shopping Centre, W12 8PP
Shepherd's Bush (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.