SECRET CINEMA PRESENTS STRANGER THINGS - A THRILLING IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE
- Secret London Location
EXPLORE THE UNTOLD STORY OF HAWKINS
Listen up, nerds! We’ve got a town to save!
Time to face a world of monster hunts, mullets and even stranger things. The year is 1985 and your Hawkins adventure awaits.
But act quickly, passage to the Upside Down will soon vanish.
3+ hours of secrets, surprises and stories in a thrilling immersive experience putting you right in the middle of the action. Dive into the hyper-real, 360-degree living & breathing world of Hawkins complete with iconic locations, familiar faces, hidden rooms and dark secrets brimming under the surface.
Arcade high scores are waiting to be beaten, mixtapes to be exchanged, bottles to be spun and mysteries of the Starcourt Mall to be solved. Join the rest of the Hawkins residents in a colourful world of dark mysteries, bitchin’ tunes, 80s cocktails, and your favourite American food.
But beware, things can quickly turn uʍop ǝpᴉsdn. After all, Hawkins is a town full of secrets...
PREVIOUS SECRET WORLDS IN THE PRESS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – Metro
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – The Express
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – Critical Popcorn
★ ★ ★ ★ – The Times
★ ★ ★ ★ – The Independent
"Exciting, evocative and loaded with detail" – Time Out
"Entertainment on an epic scale" – Shortlist.com
"Fully immersive, once in a lifetime experience" – i-D
WHAT IS SECRET CINEMA?
The immersive experience pioneers are back! After a staggering 70 productions bringing your favourite films to life through Secret Worlds of epic proportions, they’re taking on a whole new branch of entertainment - tv series.
In a secret location, you step right into a world you’ve previously only seen on a screen. Dressed as another Hawkins resident, you can choose to blend right in with the crowd or take centre stage as your reality blurs with that of the story.
Get ready to explore one of the forgotten pleasures in a time with constant access to information: secrets.
|Sunday 16th February 2020|
|Wednesday 19th February 2020|
|Thursday 20th February 2020|
|Friday 21st February 2020|
|Saturday 22nd February 2020|
|Sunday 23rd February 2020|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.