Building on the Skylight Tobacco success story, Meanwhile Events launched Skylight Peckham in August 2021. Skylight Peckham has striking views, exceptional food and drink, unique experiences and outstanding customer service as core to the brand’s offering. A cocktail menu developed by Award Winning…
Skylight New Years at Peckham
- No reviews.
- Skylight Peckham
Fancy the best views of the London Skyline, delicious cocktails and food all south of the River? If that answer is a yes then Skylight New Years at Peckham is for you.
Skylight Peckham's inaugural New Year's Eve party kicks off with bottomless brunch packages offered throughout the day from 10:00 - 18:00
We have carefully designed evening packages that suit all plans
Early Dinner: 17:30 – 20:00 - £65 per head – Food, Premium Wine & glass of Champagne on arrival
Late Dinner*: 21:00 – 03:00 £85 per head – Food, Premium Wine & glass of Champagne on arrival, including late night party with live DJ's
3. Late Night Party ticket: arrival from 22:30 until 03:00 - £49 per head – Glass of champagne on arrival and late night party with DJs until 3am
Second Release Late Night Party ticket
Late Night Party ticket: arrival from 22:30 until 03:00
£59 per head – Glass of champagne on arrival and late night party with DJs until 3am
|22:30 - 03:00||£59.00|
Theatre Walk, 120 Hill Street, SE15 5JT
Peckham Rye (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.