Welcome to The View from The Shard, the premium visitor attraction located at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard. A unique venue for London, The View from The Shard is a perfect setting for a wide range of exclusive breakfast and evening events for up to 400 guests in the summer…
MOËT & CHANDON CHAMPAGNE PARTY
Experience an event like no other at The View from The Shard as they host the biggest and best champagne party in the city, in collaboration with Moët & Chandon Champagne. The stunning DJ Cinderella will get the party going with the best mix of house, dance and old school beats until the early hours to create your perfect #moëtmoment.
Take in the best views of London from the highest and most exclusive venue and spend your evening partying high above the streets below to all your favourite party classics. This will be the hottest and highest party in town. Don't forget to tag your pictures of the evening: #shardview
Date: Saturday 15th February 2020
Dress: Pink is encouraged, but not essential. No sportswear, denim or trainers.
Age: Over 21’s only; photo ID will be required from all guests attending.
Note: This is a non-smoking venue. Food is not served at this event.
Entry for one person to the event
|22:00 - 03:00||£29.00|
Floor 72, Joiner Street, SE1 9QU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder will be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.