Seeking an exceptional events venue close to London Bridge? You’ve found your perfect suitor in Tanner Warehouse, Bermondsey Street’s flexible private hire location ready to host events for anywhere between 50 and 450 guests. Comprised of a restaurant, bar and converted warehouse space, thededicated…
'Tanners Pride After Party'
- No reviews.
- Tanner Warehouse
Tanner & co are celebrating 50 years of Pride 🌈 by partying the night away with our house DJ 🎧 Dan C on Saturday 2nd July from 5 pm until midnight.
Our colourful and sparkly ✨ Pride After Party ✨will be a celebration of the LGBTQ+ community, championing diversity, inclusion, and equal rights for all.
🎟 Entrance Tickets are Free!
🎟 We have Tickets for £10, including a welcome drink!🍹
🆙 Want to upgrade to free-flowing drinks for three hours for just £35 - choose from Fizz 🥂, House Cocktails 🍹, Wine 🍷or Bottled beer 🍻.
🌈 It's time to celebrate the Tanner Warehouse way! #tannerlove ❤️
📍Location: Tanner Warehouse: Behind Tanner & Co bar and Restaurant, 50 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UD
📍Getting there: We are a 5 Minutes walk from London Bridge Station 🚊
Entry Ticket with Welcome Drink
This entitles you to entry and free Welcome Drink to the Tanner Warehouse 'Pride after Party'
|17:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Free-flowing drinks from entry for three hours for just £35 - choose from Fizz, House Cocktails, Wine or Bottled beer.
|17:00 - 00:00||£35.00|
This entitles you to entry to the Tanner Warehouse 'Pride after Party'
|17:00 - 00:00||Free admission|
50, Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UD
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.