- No reviews.
- Event Space
- Located in the regenerated Kings Cross area, this View From The Rooftop venue boasts expansive views of central London and beyond
- Covered balcony and cosy indoor area accommodates up to 90 people
- Venue is easily accessible by major tube, bus and train links
- This top floor space brings a modern, minimal finish to the industrial surroundings of the area
- Their team can customise venue furnishings, decor and accessories to create the perfect space for your event
Perfectly situated overlooking King’s Cross and offering sprawling views of the surrounding cityscape, Clocktower View is a uniquely stylish and accommodating events venue operated by View From The Rooftop in the very heart of London.
A contemporary decor inspired by the area’s industrial history gives a chic and modern space for holding an event. The bold lines and neutral decor provide a perfect canvas for imprinting a custom style or company image. The location and unique architecture alone make this a prestigious venue for exclusive functions.
Travel links and a central location mean Clocktower View is a highly accessible venue. It’s stylish and flexible interior make for an unmissable opportunity to host an event of prestige in central London. Accommodating up to 50 guests, with space for a further 40 on the sheltered balcony, it lends itself to multiple hosting options and can be styled to meet the needs of any event.
From intimate dinners to corporate networking, Clocktower View provides a versatile and accessible setting for all occasions.
- Kings Cross
- London - Private Hire
|Monday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Tuesday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Wednesday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Thursday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Friday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Saturday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
|Sunday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
Clocktower View, N1C
|Main Space||Venue Hire||30||70||-||-||-|
If you like Clocktower View, You should also check out...