Sustainable Chef’s Masterclass
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
This Marylebone Food Festival, explore innovative ways of preparing iconic British dishes using locally-sourced organic produce. Join The Montagu Kitchen Lounge’s Chef Gianluca in this masterclass as you learn how to recreate two dishes from the restaurant’s menu. Held at the Library at Hyatt Regency London The Churchill, the masterclass begins with welcome nibbles and bubbly for the guests, followed by a talk by Chef Gianluca, where he shares the techniques and secrets that he abides by in his kitchen. A live demonstration of how he brings some of his favourite dishes to each guest’s table follows, after which the floor opens for any questions rom the participants. There will be canapés pass-around and flowing bubbly throughout the event.
Date: Friday, 28 April 2023
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30pm
Venue: The Library – Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Price: £75 per person
Ticket includes welcome nibbles and bubbly, a masterclass of two dishes, canapés pass-around and flowing bubbly.
|18:30 - 20:30||£75.00|
Hyatt Regency, 30 Portman Square, W1H 7BH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
More from Marylebone Food Festival
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.