The Moth Club has been a haven for ex-forces personnel since 1972, and now it’s getting down with the general public, armed with an eclectic schedule of events. You’ll find this versatile little number on Vallette Street, just a stone’s throw from Hackney Central. The venue features a dance hall…
Hooray Cabaret: The Musical
Consider yourself WELL IN this September 8th, as we bring you Hooray Cabaret: The Musical! Join us at MOTH Club as we tie up our tap shoes and warm up our vocal chords, in our first ever STAGE MUSICAL show - in which all the comedy is musical and all of the burlesque is musical-inspired!
(Hey if it's good enough for Buffy, it's good enough for us).
Featuring a line-up so spectacular spectacular, they their names should be in lights...
Singing much more cheerfully than any Victorian chimney sweep ever would, Musical Comedy Awards Best Newcomer 2016, HARRIET BRAINE!
Solving 1950s street gang warfare with a jaunty dance off, international burlesque performer ELSIE DIAMOND!
Not even knowing they were dead until she washed the blood off her hands, it's Queen of NuQueerSleaze and international drag and Queerlesque performer, DIS CHARGE!
Tenuously stitching together every ABBA song every written in an attempt to build a coherent storyline, operatic cabaret singer, CARMEN MON OXIDE!
Taking bit parts in Holby City and Eastenders to finance his dream of playing Mr Mistoffelees, BBC New Comedy Award Semi-Finalist 2017, HUGE DAVIES!
Spending a fortune on botox only to get cast as Pumba in the Lion King, award winning neo-burlesquer, PEARL GREY!
Taking us back to biblical times (1823), Musical Comedy Awards Runner-Up 2017, MATT HUTSON!
Winning the heart of the President with his curly ginger hair and adorable singing voice, hip hop comedian, JOE JACOBS!
And as ever, the show is brought together by your compere and Andrew Lloyd Webber of the cabaret world, VICTORIA KEMBER!
Tickets are just £10. Bargain? Tell me about it, stud.
VIP Booth (seats 6)
Admits 6 for price of 5
|20:00 - 01:00||£50.00|
|20:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
Old Trades Hall,, Valette Street, E9 6NU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.