Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
New Years Eve GATSBY 2020's
All that glitters is most likely fireworks on on New Years Eve.
Transport yourself back to the Roaring Twenties and see in the New Year by cruising the waterways of London, Great Gatsby style.
Start the night with a glass of Champagne, and dine on opulent Canapés during the four hour cruise. We will disembark from Hackney Wick at 9:30pm and cruise down to Limehouse Basin along the Limehouse Cut. As the clock strikes midnight, we'll watch the Fireworks over on the Thames from the basin, before cruising back to Hackney Wick for 1:30am.
As always, the bar will be fully stocked with signature Alfred Le Roy cocktails, and we'll be playing 20's themed music so you can dance your way down the river.
We have up to 40 seats available per cruise timing. Our table booths seat a maximum of 4 or 6 guests each so tickets are sold in multiples to suit.
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic canal boat with restricted accessibility. Please get in contact if you are a wheelchair user or have any special accessibility requirements. We also have small limited kitchen - please advise us by advance if you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements, so we are aware and can advise on suitability or look at alternative options firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY FOOD & DRINK PURCHASED ON BOARD TO BE CONSUMED ON BOARD. Gluten foods & nuts are prepared in the same area, so prevention of cross contamination cannot be 100% guaranteed.
Over 18's only. No dogs or animals (except registered guide/assistance dogs). No smoking, e-cigarettes or vaping inside the cabin, Smoking is allowed on the front deck.
We don't allow glitter, table sparkles or party poppers for environmental reasons as these can affect the ecology of the waterway. Inflatables are also not permitted. Unfortunately, there are no refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises.
Front bay seating (without a table) Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|20:45 - 01:30||£50.00|
Table for 2
Table for 2, Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|20:45 - 01:30||£150.00|
Table for 4
Booth for 4, Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|20:45 - 01:30||£300.00|
Table for 6
Booth for 6, Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|20:45 - 01:30||£450.00|
Table for 3
Booth for 3, Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|21:00 - 01:30||£200.00|
Table for 5
Booth for 5, Includes glass of Bubbly and Canapé's for NYE countdown
|21:00 - 01:30||£375.00|
Canalside, Queen's Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.