An underground bunker that would make Winston Churchill proud! Located in near north Greenwich, Bunker 51 is a themed Cold War bunker. Whether you're looking for a unique venue for a product launch, live music show, convention or something more bespoke we have a large military-themed space to suit…
Purge: Lockdown Immersive Halloween Party
Tonight’s the night - but how are you preparing? The government have announced the first ever purge event - for two nights all crime will become legal. London will explode into a frenzy as purgers seek to get their revenge and unleash their darkest desires.
How do you plan on escaping the chaos?
You should make your way, as fast as possible, to Bunker 51 - the only dedicated safehouse in the entire city - and seek refuge. It will be busy with your fellow safety-seekers, but together we can wait out this purge.
Come to our Purge: Lockdown event where you can yield to your most hedonistic desires whilst knowing you are safe from harm. DJs will keep the party alive, and live theatre performers will bring out your innermost impulses.
Give your thanks to the purge whilst unleashing your wicked side, to make sure you get through the weekend alive.
Brought to you by Apocalypse Events, the team behind London’s longest running zombie experience, this immersive party will make your first Purge one to remember.
Fancy dressing encouraged. STRICTLY NO HIGH HEELS.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE:
We will have a shuttle bus available to take you from Bunker 51 to North Greenwich Station, where the Jubilee Line runs 24H. This service will operate from midnight and costs £2 per person.
Over 18 event – Check 25 at venue
NO ID // NO ENTRY
Please bring ID to avoid disappointment
More information: www.purgelockdownparty.co.uk
|Tier 1 EARLY BIRD tickets (entry before 10pm)||20:00 - 02:00||£10.00|
|Tier 2 EARLY BIRD tickets (any time entry)||20:00 - 02:00||£15.00|
|Tier 3 tickets (entry before 10pm)||20:00 - 02:00||£20.00|
|Tier 4 tickets (anytime entry)||20:00 - 02:00||£25.00|
Bunker 51, 3 Herringham Road, SE7 8NJ
Woolwich Arsenal (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.