Welcome to London’s first Sustainable Community food market. Packed with 40+ independent food traders showcasing the very best of locally sourced worldwide cuisine. Whatever you want, their traders have got it. Find them on Newington Causeway and bring your friends, family and furry pals. That’s…
The Big Fat Quiz
Join us for a midweek evening of fun and challenge at Egg & Keg every Wednesday at 8 pm. Our quiz consists of 40 questions covering the usual rounds you'd expect from a pub quiz: general knowledge, current affairs, music, picture rounds, and more. It's the ultimate test of wits!
- Free Drink Round
- Quiz entry
Bring your friends with your A-game, and join us for a fun evening of trivia, laughter, and the thrill of winning big. See you every Wednesday at 8 pm at Egg & Keg!
About Mercato Metropolitano
Mercato Metropolitano MM is London’s first sustainable community food market. MM is a movement of small artisans who share the same values of nutritious, sustainable and affordable food for everyone. The mission is to build inclusive communities and sustainable local ecosystems with the aim of bringing together people, farmers, local producers, individuals, groups and organisations who share the same goal of improving access to nutritious and affordable food for everyone, along with other philanthropic and social activities that make a positive impact on people's lives and the planet.
*Welcome drinks include Draught Beer, Cider, Prosecco or Spirit & Mixer.
|Quiz Ticket||20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
42, Newington Causeway, SE1 6DR
Elephant & Castle
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.