Introducing Seven Dials Market - The brand new market space in the heart of Covent Garden, brought to you by the people behind KERB, serving up food and drinks to Londoners seven days a week. The market has been built into a stunning ex-banana warehouse with a huge glass ceiling. In the basement,you…
Reggae Bottomless Brunch
- Seven Dials Market
For Bank Holiday we’re throwing a Reggae Brunch alongside friends, Hennessy and talented DJ and vintage Reggae record enthusiast, Tiny T. Bring your mates to indulge for 1.5 hours of bottomless booze (rum punch, prosecco, Gipsy Hill or Henny & seasonal soda) plus £15 to spend on as much food as you can handle.
Plus, Tiny T is going to be spinning all of your favourite reggae & dancehall sounds!
Book a table at one of the below time slots for £35pp:
2pm - 3:30pm
3:30pm - 5:00pm
Seven Dials Market, Earlham Street, WC2H 9LX
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The bottomless booze will begin when you place your first drink order and end 90 minutes after.