Great British Fry Up
- Palm 2
The Great British Fry Up event is back by popular demand on Saturday 7th December, National Fry Up Day. Following on from last year's sell-out event, social media phenomenon The Fry Up Police will be in full effect, with founder and meat fanatic Tom Shiers at the helm, along side comic legend John O'Sullivan (aka Newsagent Provocateur).
This event will turn your favourite breakfast in to a bad boy!
Hosted in one of London’s coolest secret spaces, Palm 2 in Clapton, join 'frying chef' legends Ben Smith and David Rowland on the griddles, with an amazing 'old school' drum and bass experience by DJ YOMS (Tone Def Records / 4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypse).
The menu will feature some of the UK’s top independent suppliers including Proper Sausages, Fresh Blood Black Pudding courtesy of the Fruit Pig Company return after their huge popularity last year and eggs, as always, will be supplied by Cacklebean from the Cotswolds, and we will be serving an unforgettable full vegetarian option, because no-one should miss out on a proper fry up!
There will be 13 sittings on the day, every half an hour from 9am until 3pm, and all this comes in at £25 per head, with free tea and coffee available throughout and a special FUP goodie bag.
There will also be the usual FUP surprises and random acts of amusement. It's certainly a day not to be missed and seriously good value for money!
**Need more convincing? David and Ben are two of the most famous fry up chefs in the country, and their works of fried art can be found over at the official @fryupolice Instagram.
NOTE: If anyone requires a vegetarian fry up you must email email@example.com and let us know, other wise we will assume all orders are MEATY!
Note 2: Although this is an over 18 event you are welcome to bring a baby/infant if they can sit on your lap, or a child if they have a massive appetite!
|09:00||09:00 - 10:00||£25.00|
|09:30||09:30 - 10:30||£25.00|
|10:00||10:00 - 11:00||£25.00|
|10:30||10:30 - 11:30||£25.00|
|11:00||11:00 - 12:00||£25.00|
|11:30||11:30 - 12:30||£25.00|
|12:00||12:00 - 13:00||£25.00|
|12:30||12:30 - 13:30||£25.00|
|13:00||13:00 - 14:00||£25.00|
|13:30||13:30 - 14:30||£25.00|
|14:00||14:00 - 15:00||£25.00|
|14:30||14:30 - 15:30||£25.00|
|15:00||15:00 - 16:00||£25.00|
152-156 Lower Clapton Rd, E5 0QJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.