RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
Ridgeview English Sparkling Wine Tasting Event
Come and join us down in The Coffee House for an evening of wine tasting with Ridgeview Wines.
Leaders in the English sparkling wine revolution, Ridgeview have been crafting critically acclaimed sparkling wines since foundation in 1995. Join Head of Sales Brandon Barnham who has been a part of the Ridgeview journey for the past 7 years. Explore their range of world-class sparkling wines whilst delving into the history of Ridgeview.
Established near the picturesque village of Ditchling in Sussex, this second-generation family business was crowned the globe’s best in the ‘International Wine & Spirit Competition’ in 2018. The family are incredibly proud to have served at a collection of Royal occasions. Ridgeview’s sparkling wines are now exported and enjoyed around the globe.
What you'll get:
- 6 sparkling wines including a vintage
- snacks and nibbles
- a depth of knowledge from Brandon on English sparkling wines and Ridgeview
All for £35.
|General||18:00 - 20:30||£35.00|
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.