RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
NEW YEAR SPECIAL EVENT | YOGA, JOURNALING + SOUND IMMERSION
- No reviews.
- RSA House
Join Fire + Alchemy’s wellness practitioners, Lydia + Rose, for this special event, offering a comprehensive experience that transcends the ordinary, weaving together the elements of movement, breathwork, sound therapy + reflective journaling. You can also choose to sit down in our coffee house post the class and enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast and a hot drink.
There are two ticket options, as below:
- General Entry no breakfast: £25
- General Entry including breakfast: £35
What to expect:
Start with a gentle yoga flow, suitable for all levels, to cultivate balance + harmony for the body, mind + soul. Taking place in our historic Great Room.
Following that, engage in reflective journaling with prompts designed to contemplate the past year and set intentions for 2024.
Conclude the experience with a therapeutic sound immersion featuring gongs, Koshi chimes, and quartz crystal bowls, promoting relaxation + rejuvenation.
Join Lydia + Rose on this immersive journey toward self-discovery and manifesting your aspirations for 2024.
Who is this for:
This beginner-friendly event requires no prior yoga experience, and is open to both members and non-members of the RSA.
About our practitioners:
Lydia Buckingham is a London-based yoga, breath and meditation teacher.
Lydia has a passion for movement and using it to go beyond the physical and to delve deeper into the Self. She has a passion for nature and honours the Wheel of the Year as an anchor in the present.
Rose Berlinger is a London-based sound meditation practitioner, trained in Naad yoga with Leo Cosendai.
Rose facilitates accessible sound immersions that bring people into deep states of relaxation. She wants people to leave feeling blissful and with some tools to create moments of stillness in their daily lives.
- Please bring water, a notebook and pen, and wear clothing appropriate for moving and stretching.
- Please advise Lydia + Rose at the beginning of the session if you have any health or mobility concerns.
- This workshop is not suitable to anyone who is pregnant.
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than the appointed start time.
About Fire + Alchemy
Fire + Alchemy is a conscious-led, alternative health + wellness business, providing wellness services across London, and the wider UK. They provide bespoke wellness events, classes + talks, either at their premises in Shoreditch, East London or onsite at other venues.
Taking part in RSA in-person events
To participate in this event, you will need to register for a ticket for capacity purposes. We encourage all attendees who are ill or showing symptoms of illness to stay at home and cancel their tickets if they are no longer able to join us. If you have any questions, or to let us know of any access requirements, or reasonable adjustments you require, please email email@example.com.
By registered for this event you consent to receive communications about this event. both before and after, and you agree to receive information on further events at RSA House. You also agree to sharing your name with Fellows and/or partner organisations hosting this event. We may plan to take pictures of the event. By booking to attend we will assume your consent to this unless you inform the organiser upon arrival that you do not wish to be included in photos or video.
Please note, registrations will close 24hrs before the event is due to start.
|07:30 - 09:00
|General Admission + breakfast
|07:30 - 09:00
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.