RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
Mothers Day Afternoon Tea
- No reviews.
- RSA House
Show the mother in your life how important they are by spending quality time together, indulging in a traditional afternoon tea for two, with live jazz throughout.
You are invited to enjoy a glass of fizz on arrival, a selection of sandwiches, sweet treats and scones, served with clotted cream and jam.
*Please note, we can cater for all dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Pricing: £65pp includes tea/coffee throughout. £75pp includes tea/coffee throughout and half a bottle of Prosecco.
Taking part in RSA in-person events
By registered for this event you consent to receive communications about this event. both before and after, and you agree to receive information on further events at RSA House. You also agree to sharing your name with Fellows and/or partner organisations hosting this event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, registrations will close 24hrs before the event is due to start.
|General Admission (tea/coffee throughout)
|15:00 - 17:30
|General Admission (tea/coffee throughout + half a bottle of Prosecco)
|15:00 - 17:30
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.