RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
Live Music Thursdays at RSA House
In partnership with our friends over at Gigappy, we'll be bringing & supporting exciting new music acts down in our Coffee House every first Thursday of the month. Keep an eye out for details on who will be joining us over on our socials and website.
FREE ENTRY. 7pm-10pm
Grab your friends/colleagues, wind down after work and get ready for the weekend.
instagram: @rsahouse @gigappyofficial
- Thursday 5 October. Victor & The New Vintage and Thomas Thomas
- Thursday 2 November. Paul Shine and Ann Liu Cannon
- Thursday 7 December
|18:00 - 20:30
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.