FEST Camden is a new and unique, multi-faceted venue housed in a 200 year old horse hospital at Camden Stables Market. Offering a brilliantly diverse mix of indoor and outdoor entertainments from cocktails to cabaret, dancing to dining, the historic venue has genuine charm, tasteful contemporary design…
Just The Tonic, Comedy
Consistently boasting the most interesting line ups in the country - THE TIMES
Saturday night comedy doesn’t get any better than this, Just the Tonic book you some of the best stand-up comedy on the high street.
We bring you 3 acts and a compere every Saturday, including some of the best up & coming comperes and headliners from the UK & abroad. Grab a bite to eat and drink from the bar, sit back and relax, you will be entertained throughout the evening from start to finish. Once the comedy has ended your ticket then gets you into the after show party at the venue. You can pre-order all your food and drink with us before arriving via our box office or at the time of making your booking online, it's really easy to make sure your night is sorted before you even arrive at the door!
Entry into Just The Tonic Comedy Show only
|18:45 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Bucket of Camden Hells||18:45 - 22:00||£25.00|
|Bottle of House Wine and your choice of one of our food sharing boards||18:45 - 22:00||£40.00|
Suitable for up to 4 people, sharing boards served with a selections of dips: Calamari, Chicken strips, garlic dough balls, sweet potato fries, mini sausages, mini duck spring rolls.
|18:45 - 22:00||£18.95|
Pitta bread with Tzatziki, spinach and feta goujons, sweet potato fries, cream cheese stuffed pepper, mini vegetable sping rolls
|18:45 - 22:00||£18.95|
Pick your Pizza
Selection of three pizzas: margherita, spicy pepperoni, ham & mushroom
|18:45 - 22:00||£26.95|
FEST Camden, Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.