Pop Brixton is a temporary project that has turned disused land into a creative space for local, independent businesses. Home to over 50 startups across street food, restaurants, bars, retail boutiques and even a radio station; Pop Brixton offers a unique and immersive visitor experience. Just a 3-minute…
NYE Party - So Fresh & So Clean
- Pop Brixton
Bring in the new year at Pop Brixton with this year's So Fresh & So Clean NYE party.
Going from 7pm - 3am, we've got an AMAZING selection of DJs playing all night long in the Pop Box.
All our bars will be open and serving their usual selection of local craft beers, draught beer, cocktails and (of course) champagne for your midnight celebrations.
PLUS, all of Pop's street food traders will be open from 7pm til late, serving delicious food, everything from wood-fired pizza to amazing bleeding vegan burgers.
So Fresh & So Clean:
So Fresh So Clean looks back to classic hip-hop and RnB jams from the 90s and double-ohs. Bringing old skool flavours from the USA to the LDN and everything in between at Pop Brixton. Brush your shoulders off and get the gin and juice flowing for that house party feeling as we drop all your favourite tracks into the early hours. If you love heading down South to have a good time you’re in luck! It’s time to round up your honeys and homies to show them how we party in South London.
|Extra Early Bird||19:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Early Bird||19:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|General Release||19:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
49, Pop Brixton, SW9 8PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.