Pop Brixton is a temporary project that has turned disused land into a creative space for local, independent businesses. Home to over 50 startups across street food, restaurants, bars, retail boutiques and even a radio station; Pop Brixton offers a unique and immersive visitor experience. Just a 3-minute…
Lampshade Making Workshop w/ Rosa & Clara Design
- No reviews.
- Pop Brixton
Learn how to make your own handmade lampshade with Jessica Hayman of the fabulous Rosa & Clara Designs at this evening workshop in Pop Brixton. Throughout the evening, Jessica will guide you through the process of making a 25cm x 30cm drum lampshade that you will be able to take home with you at the end of the workshop. The process of making the lampshade doesnt require any sewing or previous crafting experience.
You can either choose from one of Rosa & Clara's wonderful fabrics (£10 extra) for the evening, or bring a material of your choice for a completely unique lampshade for your home. You can choose whether your lampshade will be for a ceiling light or a floor/ table lamp at the workshop.
Use of all tools and materials (other than fabric) is included. The ticket price also includes refreshments on the evening.
For those choosing their own material, you will need a piece of fabric measuring 100cm wide x 30cm high. A light or medium weight cotton is ideal, can be any pattern of your choosing. Heavyweight, textured or stretchy fabrics are not recommeded.
We will contact those who have purchased fabric prior to the event to ensure they receive the Rosa & Clara Designs fabric of their choice.
49 Pop Brixton SW9 8PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.