The Town Hall Hotel is a Grade II listed building set in the heart of London's vibrant East End. Featuring avant-garde design with Edwardian architecture and Art Deco interiors, this is an unforgettable venue, and it’s no wonder the hotel has been repeatedly chosen as a filming location for productions…
All Points Feast Drag Brunch
- No reviews.
- Town Hall Hotel
After countless cancellations and postponements, East London's All Points East festival is set to make a triumphant return to our much-loved Victoria Park.
To celebrate, the Corner Room is throwing it's very own All Points Feast (geddit?) on the 29th August - hosted by the Amanda Holden of drag, Jonbenet Blonde. From cattle run to catwalk, everyone's favourite Northern Irish queen will be compèring a special brunch alongside bottomless cocktails named after the festival's headliners.
And in case that's not enough, our bar will be hosting a post-festival afterparty with live DJ until 2am. What better way to spend your bank hols than hitting the Town (Hall Hotel)?
Boozy Bottomless Brunch
Two items from the brunch menu with bottomless cocktails!
|11:00 - 13:00||£45.00|
Two items from the brunch menu.
|11:00 - 13:00||£15.00|
Patriot Square, E2 9NF
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.