Squeezed underneath One Aldwych Hotel lies Cellar Door bar; a former public toilet turned hidden cabaret club gem. Decorated in a decadent retro chic manner with plush bar stools and compact booths. Make a reservation or be prepared to fight for a seat in this petite venue which promises to deliver big…
Kinema & Kocktails
- No reviews.
- Cellar Door
Featuring a cast of lovers, fighters, sirens and divas, the new programme for the CellarDoor Sunday Film Show season is here!
Come drape yourself over a barstool or snug up on the banquette, order a cocktail and watch old and new classics in the loving arms of London’s small but perfectly adorned CellarDoor
For more information about the films, visit our Facebook event page: Kinema & Kocktails
1st - Kim Newman's Halloween Hangover with 2 films: A Photograph (Dir: John Glenister 1977) + The Incredible Robert Baldick: Never Come Night (Dir: Cyril Coke 1972)
8th - Saturday Night Fever (1977)
15th - Pink Narcissus (1971)
22nd - Phoenix (2014)
29th - Choose Your Film and Win Tickets -
Classy classic, bizarre cult or guilty pleasure - what do you want to see screened at Cellar Door? Like our Facebook page or follow us on twitter and tell us your film choice. The winner will be given a pair of tickets* to their film at Cellar Door on Sunday 28th November.
Entries must be received by October 5th.
Each film will be preceded by a screening of Buster Keaton's "Cops" and accompanied on the piano by the legendary Pete Saunders.
6th - Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
13th - Bad Santa (2003)
20th - Elf (2003)
Admission and guaranteed seat
|14:30 - 17:00||£12.00|
Aldwych, West End, WC2E 7DN
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.