Lighthouse is located in Shoreditch London, one of the most buzzing areas of the city, particularly popular for nights out with a bit of cool factor. It’s an easy-to-get to area, nestling close to the City, and just between Liverpool Street and Old Street Tube and train stations. The venue has quirky…
Halloween Saturday at The Lighthouse
- No reviews.
- The Lighthouse
Confetti Cannon // Commercial Classics // 2 Huge Screens // 5.30am Close
Join us for a Halloween special like no other! Our devilish DJs will be playing badass tunes all night long!
Giving you the best East London Vibes this Halloween and the UK's best DJ's on the famously spooky Rivington Street.
To top it all off, we have a 5.30am finish! Grab your ghostly friends and prepare for a spooky night that you won't forget!
Ghoulish Specials :
2 huge projectors
Fancy dress encouraged!
Scary Masquerade and all things ghoulish!
Strictly 18+ and everyone must be able to provide a Passport, Photo ID or a Drivers License.
Dress Code: Smart-Casual
Open Till 6am
Club Classics, R&B, Hip Hop & House
Please be advised to arrive 30 minutes before last entry time to avoid additional door fees.
Door fees may be higher than ticket prices.
Lighthouse tickets are valid until 11pm only!
62-68, Rivington Street, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.