Basing House : Winner of designmynight's Best Club 2011 Basing House is a welcome edition to East London and Shoreditch's thriving bar and club scene. Situated on Kingsland Road, in the very heart of Shoreditch, this 300 capacity late-licensed, Funktion 1 equipped venue, is the ideal setting for parties…
Doomsday Cult Rave (Postponed)
- No reviews.
- Basing House
Cult themed party lands in London for a night of Doomsday celebrations & bass-fuelled mischief!
Will you join the Cult? Or end up as the sacrificial lamb…🩸
Warning, this event is expected to sell out in advance
★ YOU CAN EXPECT ★
🎧 6+ hours of non-stop beats ranging from Breaks, UK Bass to DnB & Electro Swing
🧙 Face-to-face interactions with weird & wonderful costumed characters. Our dazzling cast includes a charismatic cult leader, eccentric priest, lurking creatures & brainwashed followers!
🌳 Pagan cult meets medieval village club decor!
🔥 Immersive spectacular & on-stage sacrifice...Exact details TOP SECRET
🔮 Secret pathways leading to our interactive, doomsday cult themed story. More story info below!
✪ LINE-UP ✪
✪ Father Funk - International touring DJ headlines the congregation with his special blend of Funky Bass wobblers, Breakbeats, Electro Swing & all bassy goodness in between
✪ LOKI - Safehouse Radio resident & underground legend will be keeping the party pumping into the early hours
✪ Ekula - One half of Six Sunsets & Sub FM resident will be delivering a popping Jungle set
✪ UNSTUCK Residents
☾ THE STORY ☾
Deep within the realm of Shoreditch lies the People of Merrywood’s Temple, the home of a secretive Doomsday cult!
Formerly Basing House nightclub, the Temple is the ideal spot for the cult’s festivities & hedonistic, bass-fuelled rituals. After a century of preparation, the Temple's built to withstand the forthcoming apocalypse set for Friday 17th April 2020 as is predicted by their holy scriptures.
Merrywood’s leader has generously extended a rare invitation to the outsiders (you!) to take refuge inside the walls of their secretive community. Those daring enough to accept this invitation can expect a night of blistering delights as the Merrywood clan gives planet earth it’s send off with a bang!
Let’s just hope the cult’s ‘good intentions’ are genuine & something more spooky is not at play…
It’s time to party like it’s the end of the world!
Costumes not obligatory although HIGHLY encouraged. Think Pagans, the Wicker Man, Witches, Medieval villagers & Doomsday survivors!
25, Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, E2 8AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.