We are delighted to present to youLOWPOP UPa travelling pop up party brought to you by the team behindLOW Members Club. The ethos of LOWPOP UP is the same; to continue to focus on bringing together the best underground music, DJs and people. We are excited about our music collaboration with one of the most iconic clubs in West London,SUPPERCLUB, for the launch of: MAESTRO- a party focused on celebrating the origins, roots and spirit of early NYC House Music culture. Back in the 80s, DJ/dance club life was not very popular and pioneered largely by gay, black & Hispanic men culture. Today, it is at the forefront of worldwide music philosophy and our aim is to bring you the best of it. With:
System Of Survival (Ianvs71 / Bpitch Control / DC10)
Quenum (Cadenza / Crosstown Rebels)
Duel (RAW / Polluted Records)
Gecko Chambers (Low brow music)
Advance tickets for this event are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Expect to be excited.
1st Release £10 closes Thu, 28 Feb 5:00pm/2nd Release £12 (on sale Thu, 28 Feb 6:08pm)/ 3rd Release £15 (on sale Tue, 5 Mar 6:05pm)4th Release £17 (on sale Sat, 9 Mar 6pm) Final Release £20 (on sale Tuesday 12 Mar 6:12pm) Closes at Friday 15 March 9pm. VIP - £25.00 (closes Fri, 15 Mar 12:00pm)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
14. Bouncers/Doormen have the right to refuse anyone on the door.
15. Refunds only available if the event is cancelled.