Metrix and Chill: Mastering your Metrics for Business Success
- No reviews.
- Home Grown Club
In this interactive workshop Susannah Chambers will share the Metrix & Chill approach and explain how strategies it incorporates including value statementing, a basket of measures and financial proxies can rapidly create positive outcomes in teams – and you as an individual - articulating value, impact and return on investment. This session is relevant and accessible to anybody working in any sector, in any role and with any level of experience in measuring impact and evaluation techniques.
How do we explain to those we seek to influence, including investors, the value we’re creating through the effort we make? Metrics for measurement are often to seen to be the answer to this challenge. However, what do we do when people gravitate to their own view of judging which metrics are important and how can these be negotiated for a win-win outcome?
The Metrix & Chill model, created by Susannah Chambers, has been tried and tested multiple times in both the tech- and non-tech sectors and has been showcased at a variety of events, including the inaugural World Enterprise Agility Conference and Agile Lithuania.
Metrix & Chill helps teams and individuals make sense of how to move forward meaningfully and strategically through gaining alignment around understanding which metrics matter to articulate the value created through the effort made, which contributes to more productive and efficient styles of work and decision-making.
Tickets are complimentary to include a welcome drink. This event is open to both members and non-members.
Tickets are comp and include a welcome drink.
|16:30 - 18:30
44 Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7BS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.