Recently refurbished this stunning venue combines a restaurant, bar, club and conference space all in one. Located within a stone's throw of Covent Garden and Holborn, the newly refurbished Sway is the perfect place to begin and end your London night out. Offering up delicious pizzas, tapas style sharing…
Toxic Student Party London - Freshers Playa Party !
Students from Imperial College, LSE, UCL, Amos, Omnes and Dauphine...
Room 2: HipHop/RnB
+ Free After party until 6am at E1 with your wristband !
Every Friday, a new theme ! This week : Playa Party to celebrate the student Freshers !! Tons of inflatable decorations and goodies ! The first 200 to arrive will receive a Hawaiian Flower Leis necklace !
The NHS COVID Pass is usually available 2 weeks after you're fully vaccinated.
The NHS COVID Pass is available as soon as you get your result. If you did a rapid lateral flow test at home, you need to report the result first.
Salle 2 : HipHop/RnB
Chaque vendredi, un nouveau thème ! Ce vendredi : Playa Party pour célébrer les student Freshers ! Des tonnes de décorations et d'items gonflables !
Toxic Student Party London - Playa Party
Don't forget to bring a valid ID (+18)
The Covid Pass is mandatory.
|22:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
61-65, Great Queen Street, WC2B 5BZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.