The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Hollywood Horror Halloween
- No reviews.
- The Grand
Hollywood Horror, The Halloween Party
Thursday October 31st 2019
At The Grand Clapham 10:30pm-Late
Theme: Horror Movie Characters & The Living Dead Celebrities (if you can't quite manage it, funeral attire of all black is accepted)
After a sold out party in 2017 in Brixton's Phonox, we took it to the big screen in 2018 with another sold out show at the legendary Clapham Grand! And so, once again without further ado, Hollywood Horror is back for 2019 and we're once again going to be giving you the JEEPERS CREEPERS with absolutely fabulous show at the Hollywood venue that is the Grand on all hallows eve.
To be held in what can only be described London's most exciting Party Spot, The Grand in Clapham, expect a night of dancing, spooking, drinking, seances & more as we rock on down to the deathly sounds of disco, horror hiphop, spooky throwback R&B & some classic horror movie theme tunes to ignite the undead!
A FREE HALLOWEEN PHOTO BOOTH!
and: £100 CASH PRIZES FOR THE BEST DRESSED
Crazy Themed Spooky Drinks & Decor
Spooky Give Aways & Crazy Inflatables
Ultimate Horror Movie Classics on the Screen
A Spooky Glamour Themed Show on Stage
Check Out Some Photos From Last Year: http://bit.ly/
The Theme of Dress
Horror Movie Characters, Dead & Alive Evil Celeb's & More! Think Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Frankenstein, Hannibal, Dead Elvis, President Nixon, Pinhead, Pennywise, Dracula, Chucky, Predator, Samara, Leatherface, Batman, The Joker, Patrick Bateman, Ghostface, OJ Simpson, Walt Disney or if you can't stomach a costume.. ensure it's the all black uniform of the dammed for yourself.
There is No better venue for this than The Grand in Clapham. Both amazing, spooky and crazy The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250+ capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife.
Clapham Grand (Clapham Junction station)
21-25 St John's Hill
MRRA 18+ ID Req no refunds
18+ ID REQ MRRA NO REFUNDS
|22:30 - 03:30||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.