The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Grand Ball Of The City
GRAND BALL OF THE CITY
THE GRAND – LONDON
Dance the night away at the Grand Ball Of The City
You will be transported through the roaring 20s, the fabulous 50s, the crazy 70s and 80s through to today!
A night for love. A night for dreams. A night to remember for the rest of your life.
An orchestra, singers, performers and two DJs will interact on stage.
7 PM – 8:30 PM
Grand Gala on the red carpet at the entrance of the venue, with the photographers of the Grand Ball Of The City that will take photos of all the guests.
Food and drinks (available at extra cost - see menu below)
Presentation of the artists, of the musicians and of the special guests.
Official start of the dances
8.35 PM – 9.30 PM
Viennese Waltz, Waltz, Tango, Mazurka, Polka, Slow Waltz, Foxtrot, Beguine, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo, Bachata etc...
9.30 PM – 10.30 PM
’50s ’60s ’70s ’80s ’90s, Latin, R&B, Hip Hop, Pop, Dance
From Elvis to Grease, to Bee Gees, to Duran Duran; from Culture Club to Michael Jackson, the “disco” hits and the unforgettable songs from the ’80s and 90s.
10.30 PM – 11.55 PM
Modern Dance Music
Dance – House – Deep and Tech House - Electronic
The last dance
Women’s and men’s attire: period costume or evening/elegant dress are welcome
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.grandballofthecity.com
|19:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
VIP Box (up to 8 people)
Private box for up to eight people
|19:00 - 00:00||£240.00|
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.