The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Easter Weekend at The Grand
🕺If you're like us and love parting (and Easter) then Easter Weekend at The Grand is for you! Our DJs soundtrack your night with a mix of party classics from R N B, Hip Hop and Pop to House and Disco whilst you throw shapes on our light up dance floor. There are epic confetti blasts and there will also be hidden Easter eggs around the venue for those of you who need a late night snack.
Free Easter Egg Ticket
This ticket guarantees you entry and an Easter Egg before 11:00pm. Entry after 11:00pm is £5 and after 11:30pm is £10, you won't receive an Easter Egg after 11pm. You must provide a valid form of Photographic ID. Refunds will not be issued for those without valid photo ID. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
|22:30 - 03:00||Free admission|
This ticket guarantees you entry all night until 2am. You must provide a valid form of Photographic ID. Refunds will not be issued for those without valid photo ID. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
|22:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Valid photo identification will be required.