The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
90s V 00s SPECIAL
- No reviews.
- The Grand
After two massive parties celebrating the two most important decades known to man, we are throwing a third 90s VS 00s special here at The Grand. So whether your a britpop kid, a pop fan, a house head or a hip hop aficionado The Grand will be the only place to be seen.
Our famous themed photo booth
Loads of your favourite celebrity face-masks!
Our Resident DJ's playing the best 90's & 00's Party Classics
and much more..
90's Ticket £5.00: includes guaranteed entry all night with queue jump, 90's pop star face mask & a can of Hooch
00's Ticket £5.00: includes guaranteed entry all night with queue jump, 00's pop star face mask & a bottle of Smirnoff Ice
We’ll be theming up our famous photo booth, giving away free face masks of your favourite musical icons, giving you the chance to vote for your favourite artist from that era and loads more – all whilst our resident DJ’s spin the songs that soundtracked the best moments of your life.
Before 90s VS 00s Special, we will be showing the 00s classic: Bridget Jones's Diary - get your ticket here: http://bit.ly/99BridgetJones
For Area & Group Bookings Please Email email@example.com.
guaranteed entry all night with queue jump, 90's pop star face mask & a can of Hooch
|22:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
guaranteed entry all night with queue jump, 00's pop star face mask & a bottle of Smirnoff Ice
|22:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
None of the fun stuff - normal entry and no drink or mask. Don't worry though, you'll still have fun inside
|22:00 - 03:00||£1.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.