The Electric Ballroom boasts a varied DJ line-up, playing different types of music on each of their 3 dance floors, from Indie and Rock to punk and Metal. In the past decades artists such as The Clash, Joy Division, The Smiths and Red Hot Chilli Peppers have took the stage and performed here. An iconic…
Rock n Roll Camden Walking Tour
- The Electric Ballroom
- No reviews.
Take a walk on the wild side through Camden's music history with Alison, Camden local and girl about town.
The official rock n roll tour of Camden.
As seen in TimeOut, The Sunday Times Travel section, Welt newspaper (Germany)...also Music Heritage UK podcast, BBC 6Music, ESPN Brasil and Shoreditch Radio.
Starting outside the Electric Ballroom, I take you on a walking tour of the famous and infamous sights of Camden's Rock n Roll history.
Some of the sights included in the tour are:
*The pubs where Amy Winehouse hung out, performed, and played pool...and the location of the Amy statue.
*The surprising place the punk band The Clash lived, rehearsed and got into trouble.
*The location of where Britpop started back in the 1990's.
*The official Madness pub.
*The venue where The Door's gave their only U.K. performance.
*An eyewitness story of the Great Fire of Camden!
*Prince's love affair with Camden
|General Admission||18:00 -||£10.00|
184 Camden High Street NW1 8QP
Camden Town (Tube)
184 Camden High Street NW1 8QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.