London's premiere live music venue showcases the best music from across the world seven nights a week. Since opening in 1990 The Jazz Cafe has welcomed some of the most respected artists through its doors, including Amy Winehouse, D'Angelo, Roy Ayers, Evelyn 'Champagne' King and many, many more. Located…
The Blues Kitchen presents: The James Hunter Six
- No reviews.
- Jazz Cafe
We are proud to present the smooth and soulful of The James Hunter Six at The Jazz Cafe.
From working on the railway to busking in the street, all the way to Grammy nominations and backing vocals for the likes of Van Morrison, James Hunter has for sure payed his dues over the past 30 years. Now a Daptone Records main stay, the easy and honest vocals backed by the gritty sound of his band have made them touring sensations. They take a break from their heavy U.S schedule for this one off London Show, do not miss this amazing opportunity to see The James Hunter Six in all their reputable beauty.
Tickets on sale now.
The James Hunter Six
|19:30 - 22:30||£20.00|
5, Parkway, NW1 7PG
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.