The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Reggae Rooftop Party - Sun 23rd Aug
- No reviews.
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
The TING is set!
The Reggae Rooftop party will mark the summer season in the best way possible on Sunday 23rd Aug. We're throwing this party Across two levels of outdoor rooftop and a connecting club room. The renown Prince of Wales in Brixton will play host to our very first rooftop bash.
Sun & Riddims for all. Rum punch, Jerk, Drink, Prizes, Games, caricature, facepaint -(Rep your flag), - taking over the entire club floor and 2 level outdoor roof terrace.
GOOD TO GO!
Date: Sunday 23rd August 2020
Time: 3 PM - 9 PM
Where: The Prince of Wales, Brixton
Rum Punch Hour: 3 PM - 4 PM
Music: Reggae, Soca, Calypso, Reggaeton, Bashment, Afro, Soul, Hip hop (indoor and outdoor)
Location: The Prince of Wales, 467- 469 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8HH
FOOD: Meat, Veg & options available on a PAY AS YOU GO basis. (Food not included within the ticket)
Tickets: From £9 pre-sale (ticket price will increase closer to the date)
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from 3.00pm. Last entry 7:00pm. No re-entry. 1. Bottomless cocktails from 3 pm– 4 pm. We advise arriving early as there are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times. 2. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 3. Seating is available, but unreserved. 4. Dress code is casual. 5. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 6. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 7. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled. 8. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
|15:00 - 21:00||£9.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.