The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Red Imp Comedy previews presents Abandonman and Lazy Susan
- No reviews.
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
(AKA Rob Broderick) - Pirate Radio
Ireland’s finest hip hop musical comedian presents his biggest show to date. Using his trademark blend of audience interaction and razor-sharp improvisation, Rob will take you on a magical journey, transforming the audience’s likes, loathes and daydreams into hit songs and captivating tales.
Rob and his Abandoman team won Best Comedy Newcomer at the Adelaide Fringe, headlined comedy stages at Glastonbury, Latitude, Reading and Leeds, as well as supported and toured with pop behemoth Ed Sheeran.
“Clever, quick-witted and audacious” - THE SCOTSMAN ★★★★
“Broderick has us in the palm of his hand from the minute he starts until the
very last mic drop” ★★★★★ Broadway Baby
“Wildly funny and technically incredible” ★★★★★ The Age (AU)
“Flight of the Conchords meets 8 Mile” ★★★★ Chortle
Lazy Susan: Forgive Me, Mother!
Two stunners, one hour. Writers of critically acclaimed BBC Radio 4 series The East Coast Listening Post. As seen on The Windsors (Ch4), This Country (BBC Three), The Mash Report (BBC2). ‘Comedy that shuns conventions and is forging its own unique comedic identity’ ★★★★ (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine), ‘Everything sketch shows should be - odd, inventive, silly and lots of fun’ ★★★★★ (The Mirror), ★★★★ (Sunday Times).
FOSTER'S EDINBURGH COMEDY AWARD NEWCOMER NOMINEES
★★★★ Sunday Times
★★★★ Arts Desk
★★★★ The List
467-469 Brixton Road SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.